Are you looking highly paid jobs? Then, you are right place. Today, here we explore the most recent jobs in Qatar Airways Careers in Doha.
Qatar Airways is the national airline of Qatar and is headquartered in the capital city of Doha. The airline offers a variety of career opportunities, including roles in customer service, flight operations, engineering, and corporate management.
For latest jobs you can join our Whatsapp group & YouTube channel:
WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KWClc5keI767g4TsgC35Z5
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/567979448540024/
Qatar Airways Careers Jobs Details 2023
|Education||Equivalent degree / diploma holders|
|Salary||Depending upon positions|
|Benefits||As per Kuwait rule|
|Updated On||2 May 2023|
Qatar Airways Careers in Doha 2023 Urgently Hiring
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is the national flag carrier airline of Qatar, based in the country’s capital city of Doha. The airline operates flights to over 160 destinations worldwide, using a fleet of more than 250 aircrafts. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld airline alliance and has codeshare agreements with several other airlines. The airline is known for its high-quality service and has won multiple awards, including the Skytrax “Airline of the Year” award multiple times.
Qatar Airways also owns a stake in other airlines such as Air Italy, Latam Airlines and Cathay Pacific. In addition, Qatar Airways is also heavily involved in sponsorship of sports events and clubs such as FC Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, and AS Roma.
Eligibility Criteria For Qatar Airways Careers
The eligibility criteria for Qatar Airways Careers can vary depending on the specific job for which you are applying. However, some general requirements that may apply to most positions include:
- Minimum age: Many positions at Qatar Airways require applicants to be at least 21 years old.
- Education: Depending on the position, applicants may need to have a certain level of education, such as a high school diploma, associate degree, or bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Some positions may require applicants to have previous experience in a related field, such as customer service or flight operations.
- Language: Many positions at Qatar Airways require fluency in English, and some may also require fluency in other languages.
- Physical requirements: Some positions, such as flight crew and ground staff, may have specific physical requirements, such as the ability to pass a medical examination and meet certain height and weight requirements.
Benefits In Qatar Airways Careers
Working for Qatar Airways Careers can come with a variety of benefits, depending on the position and location. Some benefits that may be offered include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package: Qatar Airways offers competitive pay and benefits packages to its employees, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
- Career development: The company encourages employee development and offers a variety of training and development opportunities.
- Flight privileges: Employees of Qatar Airways and its subsidiaries may be eligible for discounted or free flights on the airline.
- Employee assistance program: Qatar Airways provides an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that offers support and counseling services to employees and their families.
- Cultural diversity: Qatar Airways is a global company with employees from all over the world, which can provide an opportunity to work and interact with people from different cultures.
List Of Vacancies In Qatar Airways Careers
Latest Vacancies List
|Administration Assistant||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Junior Office Assistant||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew Recruitment | Islamabad, Pakistan | 2023||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew Recruitment | Bengaluru, India | 2023||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew Recruitment | Amman, Jordan | 2023||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew Recruitment | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | 2023||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew Recruitment | Yerevan, Armenia | 2023||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew Recruitment | Zanzibar, Tanzania | 2023||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew Recruitment | Baku, Azerbaijan | 2023||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew Recruitment | Pretoria, South Africa| 2023||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew Recruitment | Kuwait City, Kuwait | 2023||Qatar||View & Apply|
Old Vacancies List
|Cabin crew recruitment||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Recruitment event||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Till assistant||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Customer care outstations officer||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Airport operations officer||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Cadet pilot self-funded programme||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Technical architect||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Senior manager compliance||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Global key account manager||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Technical sales force architect||Qatar||View & Apply|