In a continuous effort to enhance healthcare services and cater to the medical needs of its citizens, the Punjab Health Facilities Management Company (PHFMC) has announced a range of job opportunities for July 2023.
This recruitment drive aims to bolster the healthcare workforce by offering positions such as Staff Nurse and others. The National Testing Service (NTS) has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the selection process. Aspiring candidates can apply online and seize the chance to contribute to the betterment of healthcare in Punjab.
Available positions in Punjab Health Facilities Management Company Jobs July 2023
|05 Manager Admin & HR||Punjab, Pakistan|
|01 MIS Officer||Punjab, Pakistan|
|05 IT Officer||Punjab, Pakistan|
|05 SMO / SWMO||Punjab, Pakistan|
|15 MO / WMO||Punjab, Pakistan|
|01 Pharmacist||Punjab, Pakistan|
|05 Nutritionists||Punjab, Pakistan|
|63 Staff Nurse||Punjab, Pakistan|
|05 Deputy Director Physical Rehab||Punjab, Pakistan|
|06 Psychologists (Clinical)||Punjab, Pakistan|
|10 Occupational Therapist (Technologist)||Punjab, Pakistan|
|05 Speech Language Pathologist||Punjab, Pakistan|
|15 Physiotherapists||Punjab, Pakistan|
|01 Prosthetist Orthotist Incharge||Punjab, Pakistan|
|11 Prosthetist and Orthotist (Technologist)||Punjab, Pakistan|
Punjab Health Facilities Management Company Jobs July 2023 August NTS Apply Online
Please visit the link below to Apply Online for Punjab Health Facilities Management Company Jobs July 2023 August:
General Terms and Conditions
- The above positions are being offered on Contract basis (extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
- Candidates having domicile Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit is for male candidates=05years, for female candidates=08 years and for special/disabled candidates=15 years. The age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per current government policy.
- The provincial quota @ 15% for females, 05% for minorities and 03% for special persons is applicable.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview
- Applicants working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/ Corporations are required to present N.O.C when called for the interview, if short listed.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS and call letters.
- Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided by the short-listed candidate at the time of interview.
- Department reserves the right to accept / reject/ or cancel an application or recruitment against any post or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification.
- The hiring authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ short listing/ selection criteria shall be the final.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms
- Disabled/special persons will attach proof of registration with the Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Interested candidates will apply on-line by visiting National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Interested candidates will also submit duly filled-in on-line application form along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favour of NTS, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form till 20th August 2023.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected
- By hand/ courier/postal applications will not be entertained.
- Test fee will be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS
- Express Courier using 20 Digits Invoice number generated on fee slip. Only 1 Bill Invoice payment will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 District on payment of single fee subject to one post in the same advertisement.
- The NTS will communicate date of written test to the eligible candidates only.
- Candidates securing at least 50% NTS written test marks will qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to define any threshold for short listing the candidates.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of P&SH Department at “pshealthpunjab.gov.pk”.
Note: The recruitment process on the advertisement is subject to approval by the Election Commission of Pakistan.