Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 Notification of various posts: Pune Cantonment Board, Government of India, Ministry of Defense invites online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of various positions. The last date for registration of online applications is 4th April 2023.
For latest jobs you can join our Whatsapp group:
WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KWClc5keI767g4TsgC35Z5
About Pune Cantonment Board
The Pune Cantonment Board (PCB) is a municipal corporation that governs the Pune Cantonment area in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The Cantonment area is a military zone and falls under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Defence.
The Pune Cantonment Board is responsible for providing various civic amenities and services to the residents of the Cantonment area, including maintenance of roads, water supply, sanitation, public health, and education. The board is also responsible for the development and maintenance of parks, gardens, and other public spaces within the Cantonment area.
The Pune Cantonment Board is headed by a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who is appointed by the Ministry of Defence. The board has elected members who represent the residents of the Cantonment area and are responsible for overseeing the functioning of the board.
Overall, the Pune Cantonment Board plays an important role in providing essential services and amenities to the residents of the Cantonment area while ensuring that the area remains clean, green, and well-maintained.
Latest Jobs at Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
List of Posts Available in Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
|Work Shop Superintendent||01|
|Fire Brigade Superintendent||01|
|Assistant Market Superintendent||01|
|Lab Attendant (Hospital)||01|
|Assistant Medical Officer||05|
|High School Teacher (B.Ed.)||06|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||03|
|D Ed. Teacher||08|
|Fire Brigade Lascar||03|
Requirements for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years
- 7th pass / 10th pass / matric / 10+2
- Master’s Degree
Salary List in Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
- 41800 – 132300 (S-15) for Computer Programmer
- 38600 – 122800 (S-14) for Work Shop Superintendent / Fire Brigade Superintendent / High School Teacher / Junior Engineer
- 35400 – 112400 (S-13) for Health Supervisor / Lab Technician / Staff Nurse
- 15000 – 47600 (S-1) for Disinfector / Nursing Order! / Peon / Store Coolie / Watchman / Ayah / Mazdoor / Safaikarma Chari
- 18000 – 56900 (S-5) for Dresser / Malies
- 21700 – 69100 (S-7) for Lab Assistant
- 25500 – 81100 (S-8) for Health Inspector
- 19900 – 63200 (S-6) for Assistant Market Superintendent / Driver / Junior Clerk / Lab Attendant / Ledger Clerk / Fitter / Auto Mechanic / Hindi Typist / Mason / Pump Attendant
- 56100 – 177500/- for Assistant Medical Officer
Selection Process in Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
- Written test only
- Additionally physical test required for Forester & Forest Guard
How to apply for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023?
- Eligible candidates should apply online through Pune Cantonment Board official website https://pune.cantt.gov.in/
- The candidates are required to fill basic details and upload relevant documents
- The last date for registration of online applications is 04/04/2023 up to 5:30 PM