There are many companies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that may have data entry jobs in Dubai & all over the UAE available.
Data entry job involve inputting data into a computer system or database. These jobs often involve typing information into a computer from paper documents, although some data entry job may involve entering data directly into a computer from another source (e.g., a website or software program). Data entry jobs can be found in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, and government.
For latest jobs you can join our Whatsapp group & YouTube channel:
WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KWClc5keI767g4TsgC35Z5
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCakEeHbX4veVjun8FEkULXA
Data entry jobs Details 2023
|Location||Dubai & all over the UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree / diploma holders|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Updated On||1 March 2023|
Data Entry Job in Dubai & All over UAE 2023
Criteria for Data Entry Job in Dubai
The specific criteria for data entry job may vary depending on the company and the specific requirements of the job. However, here are some common skills and qualifications that may be required or preferred for data entry job:
- Strong typing skills: Many data entry jobs require fast and accurate typing skills.
- Attention to detail: Data entry jobs often require a high level of attention to detail to ensure that data is entered correctly.
- Computer proficiency: Data entry jobs typically require basic computer skills, such as the ability to navigate software programs and use a keyboard efficiently.
- Data entry speed: Some data entry jobs may require a certain number of data entry keystrokes per minute or per hour.
- Accuracy: Data entry jobs often require a high level of accuracy to ensure that the data being entered is correct.
- Previous data entry experience: Some companies may prefer candidates who have previous experience in data entry or a related field.
- High school diploma or GED: Many data entry jobs require a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Other qualifications: Depending on the specific requirements of the job, you may need to have specific software skills, knowledge of a foreign language, or knowledge of medical terminology.
List of Vacancies in Data Entry Job in Dubai & All over UAE
Data Entry Operator
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- For a Construction Company in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- Any Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT / Business Administration
- Previous work experience in a construction company
- Computer literacy
- Proficient with Ms Office applications
- Able to type data quickly & accurately
- should be able to communicate properly
- salary: 1500- 2000 Dirhams
Send CV Email: email@example.com
Job published on: 1st March 2023
Front Office cum Data Entry
Career level: Student/intern
Employment type: Full Time
Minimum Work Experience: 0-1 Years
Minimum Education Level: N/A
Is CV required? Yes
Company Size: 1-10
Phone Number: 0527657251
Listed By: Employer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and
Strong computer skills:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with creating presentations.
- Organizational and planning skills, with the ability to multi-task, and understand priorities.
- Excellent follow-through skills with respect to detail
- Independent self-starter who must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and know how to prioritize.
Job published on: 13th February 2023
Data Entry Operators (Nos. 2)
Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2nd Jan 2023