Are you looking a job in oil & gas industry? Today, here we explore the most recent jobs in Emarat Careers in Dubai.
Emarat is the brand name of Emirates General Petroleum Corporation, which is a government-owned company in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that manages a range of energy-related businesses, including the production and distribution of petrol, diesel, and other fuels. Emarat also operates a network of service stations and convenience stores across the UAE.
For latest jobs you can join our YouTube Channel, Whatsapp group & Facebook Group:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaxmsvhifpG6lIjpiPK0www
WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KWClc5keI767g4TsgC35Z5
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/567979448540024/
Emarat Careers in Dubai Jobs Details 2023
|Education||Equivalent degree / diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Updated On||21 June 2023|
Emarat Careers in Dubai 2023 Latest Jobs
About Emarat petroleum
Emarat (Emirates General Petroleum Corporation) is a government-owned company in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that manages a range of energy-related businesses, including the production and distribution of gasoline, diesel, and other fuels. It is one of the leading fuel suppliers in the UAE, operating a network of service stations and convenience stores across the country.
Emarat was established in 1971, the company’s primary business is the supply of high-quality fuel and lubricant products to the UAE and other countries in the region. The company also operates a number of convenience stores that sell food and other consumer goods.
In addition to its retail operations, Emarat is also involved in the manufacturing, trading and distribution of petrochemical products and also operates a lubes blending plant and an oil storage facility.
Emarat is committed to providing its customers with high-quality products and services, as well as supporting economic development and promoting environmental sustainability in the UAE.
Emarat is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Eligibility Criteria For Emarat Careers in Dubai
The eligibility criteria for Emarat Careers in Dubai will vary depending on the specific position you are applying for. However, there are some general requirements that may apply to most positions, such as:
- Minimum age: Many positions with Emarat Petroleum have a minimum age requirement, usually around 21 years old.
- Education: Depending on the position, you may need to have completed a certain level of education, such as a high school diploma or a college degree. Some positions may require a degree in a field related to the position, such as engineering, business or finance.
- Experience: Some positions may require previous experience in a related field, such as customer service or oil and gas industry.
- Language skills: Many positions require fluency in English, and some may also require fluency in other languages, depending on the location or the specific job responsibilities.
- Physical requirements: Some positions may have physical requirements, such as the ability to lift heavy items or to stand for long periods of time.
- Medical requirements: Certain positions may have specific medical requirements, such as the ability to pass a medical examination or to meet certain vision or hearing standards.
List of vacancies in Emarat Careers in Dubai 2023
Latest Vacancies List